A lecturer teaching and motivating students in the field of International Relations. Focusing mainly on Security Studies (especially securitization), Peace and Conflict Studies, and more recently Global Inequality.
- 2011-2015. S1 Ilmu Politik di Universitas Wahid Hasyim
- 2016-2018. S2 Hubungan Internasional di University of Sydney
Research and Publications
- Tenggelamkan!: Susi Pudjiastuti’s Securitization of IUUF in Indonesia
- Empowerment of female return migrant initiatives in Indonesia: Lessons for India
- Ongoing Research: Human Security in Islam: Al Baqarah: 126 and An An Nahl: 112 – 113
Join the conversation